- Fast Track Legislation to aid TPP in the USA ?
- Globalisation and Health
- WTO Issues in 21st Century
- Foreign Investment in 21st Century – also ISDS aspects
- TPP – Random Views – 2011 – 2012
- Local Government Issues in Australia
- Journalism – where to from here ?
- TPP – Random Views – 2014
- TPP – Random Views – 2013
Kerrie Anne Christian
During her 12 + years as an Alderman-Councillor, Kerrie encountered the MAI, WTO etc. She was part of a self described "rag tag" international band of activists who opposed secrecy of the MAI - Multilateral Agreement on Investment - and who were concerned at individual countries' loss of national sovereignty on a raft of issues.
A decade later, as a steel plant quality manager, and in an effort to gain access to international steel markets, Kerrie found herself navigating the labyrinthian mazes of the WTO and European Union web sites on Non Tariff Barriers aka Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT's). During the GFC years the number of new TBT's exploded.
Virtually on top of the GFC, Kerrie observed that the TPP began to appear, with ominous rumblings, which were remarkably similar to the 1990's MAI campaigns.
Kerrie has also had an ongoing interest in global Nuclear Energy issues